Follow these instructions to register for and complete your human subjects research training through CITI. Access to CITI training is funded by the Provost’s Office and the Office of Sponsored Programs. The IRB continued to accept the old NIH certificate for the 2018 - 2019 academic year, but is no longer accepting NIH certificates.
Please note that it may take 2-3 hours to complete the CITI training modules.
- Click on Register
- Under Select Your Organization Affiliation, enter
Columbus State University
in the field
- Check the Terms of Service box
- Check the I affirm box
- Click Continue to complete your CITI Username and Password
- Follow the prompts and enter appropriate information
CITI Course Enrollment Questions
- Q1 Leave blank, this is not needed for the IRB.
- Q2 Select Research Involving Human Subjects (RCR)
Complete the Training
- Complete the 11 required modules in the Research Involving Human Subjects (RCR) Basic Course
- Take the quiz at the end of each module
- Save a copy of your CITI training certificate for your records.
For questions, email the IRB at firstname.lastname@example.org