CSU Abstract Annual 2018
Undergraduates who engage in research, critique and scholarship are invited to publish an abstract of their work in CSU's 2018 Abstract Annual.
Students who submit abstracts for CSU Tower Day, and opted in, will automatically be included in the abstract annual.
Who should submit abstracts?
Undergraduates from all disciplines who have published or presented their work at local, regional or national conferences during the academic year 2017-2018. This term includes the Summer of 2017, not Summer 2018.
What information is submitted with the abstract?
- Author & Co-Author Names, Academic Majors, Academic Year
- Faculty Mentor Name(s) and Departments
- If published, a full citation
- If presented, the conference/meeting name, date,
- Awards & Funding Description of any awards received for the work, including grants or funding obtained to support the work.
- If part of a course project or independent study, the course number and name.
Abstracts can be submitted here. Deadline is May 4, 2018.
Want to design the cover for Abstract? Submit your art to email@example.com. Be sure your art includes the information "Abstract 2018" as well as "Highlights of Student Research and Creative Endeavors"
and "Columbus State University." We look forward to your submissions!
Abstract Annual Books
Below are abstract books created from all disciplines across campus. Each book highlights the creative and scholarly work of students and their faculty mentors.