Skip to Main Content

See our latest COVID-19 updates.

Academic Affairs

Request Campus Space

General Use Classroom Reservation Request

Additional Information

Used for Academic Events requesting General Classroom spaces on main campus via Academic Affairs.

Please do not request Academic space for dates/times during Final Exam week. If you MUST request Academic space during these times, please submit the request separate from any other request. Note that requests cannot be processed until the Final Exam schedule has been made.

*Student Organizations, Clubs, or any other third-party requests must go through it's Faculty Advisor.

List of All General Use Classrooms and General Use Computer Labs

General Use Computer Labs in Health and Wellness 218, Woodall 126, Woodall 158, or Woodall 159 may be reserved via eQuest.  On the eQuest form select Technology, Classroom or Lab, Lab Reservation New Request.

Other Requests - Contact Campus Services, (706) 507-8203, to request all other spaces on campus, including the clock tower, auditorium space, lawn spaces, or other non-academic space.